Under the slogan: Be healthy and stay healthy during your vacation in Lech / Arlberg.
on Days like these, it is important to take care of each other.
Family Mathis and team, we focus on your safety to provide you an unforgettable and relaxing holiday at
the MATS LECH ALPENQUARTIER and in Lech am Arlberg.
At the moment you do not need a 2G proof or a negative test to enter Austria or to be a guest in our house. The mask obligation is only valid in public transport and supermarkets. During your stay you can still rely on our elaborated security concept. All the latest information about the entry rules, arrival/departure and testing opportunities during your holiday in Lech can be found here.
For the stay in our house or the entry to Austria the following things have to be observed:
- for your stay in our house:
entry rules: vaccinated (14 days after second vaccination), recovered (medical recovery certificate). Attention: Note that in Austria the Green-Passport is valid for 6 months after the second vaccination. After the booster vaccination it is valid for another 9 months. For children from Austria up to 9th grade, the Corona test pass of the schools (Ninja pass) is valid as proof of entry (Attention: this only applies to Saturdays and Sundays if the test intervals are kept within one week). For children up to 15 years from all other countries there is the possibility for a Holiday Ninja Pass (Corona Test Pass). Otherwise, the following applies to everyone over the age of 12: vaccinated or recovered.
- The entry rules also applies to breakfast, restaurant visits and most leisure activities.
- When checking in at the hotel reception, please have proof of vaccination, recovery or testing ready.
- to enter Austria:
entry rules: for vaccinated (14 days after second vaccination), recovered (medical recovery certificate) with an additional PCR-Test (Valid 72h) the entry to Austria is possible without quarantine obligation. An additional PCR-Test is not required if you have already received a booster vaccination. For children up to 12 years this regulation does not apply. Proofs must be carried along. Please note here whether you are entering from a high-risk area or virus variant area or not (here you always need a 2G proof plus a PCR-Test). You can find information on this here.
- In addition, you need the completed Pre-Travel-Clearnce (an electronic entry form) when you entering form high-risk area or virus variant area which you can find here. (only necessary if you come from a risk area)
- PCR-Test possibilities in Lech
- free registered self-tests are available at the reception.
All the latest information about the entry rules, arrival/departure and testing opportunities during your holiday in Lech can be found here.
To ensure your safety in our house:
- Regular testing of our employees, once a week
- we and our employees are all vaccinated
- We keep distance and we wear FFP2-masks when there is contact with guests
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting of the entire house
- Disinfectants in the entire house
- Breakfast: 7.30 to 10.00: to ensure sufficient distance, we ask you to reserve a table with the desired breakfast time
- Before entering the breakfast room, please disinfect your hands for 30 seconds. Your table is personalized. Use the buffet cutlery only once and put it down or take it to the table
- Wellness area 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. (earlier possible on request). We kindly ask you to sign in and sign out when you enter the wellness area. Reception Tel: 400
- Access to the wellness area only with a room card in order to be able to track contacts
- Use of the various cabins in the wellness area, only per family / apartment / room
- Ski & boot room: Please be patient and keep your distance
- We kindly ask you to pay you bill the night before departure
We ask our guests to adhere to our recommendations:
- Please check in at the reception only
- Recommendation: Download the STOP Corona APP on your mobile phone
- Wear FFP2-masks in public areas other than the wellness area, or if the distance cannot be maintained
- Keep distance – 1 meter
- Wash and disinfect your hands regularly
- Sneeze / cough in your armpit and turnaround from other people
- Table reservation is recommended. We’re here to help. Please note the entry rules. Additionally: Pick-up services from various restaurants are offered
- We can issue your ski pass/LechCard at the reception to avoid waiting times at the cash desk
- Disinfectants TO GO for € 10,- available at the reception
Covid measures: In good hands in Lech and the surrounding area
In the following we want to offer you a brief overview of how we will ensure that you feel good during your stay with us in Lech:
- You find information about guest tests, traffic light regulations, gastronomy, and accommodation here
- You can find the latest information on safety & travel warnings here
Bus traffic: be patient. Mask required when queuing and on the bus. 5 additional buses are also available. Safety officers ensure orderly processes
- You can find current information from the ski area here
- Ski School Lech
So that everything is thought of, we recommend that you take out travel insurance with Europäische Reiseversicherung when booking to save you trouble and cancellation costs.
Hotel cancellation insurance:
We know from experience that despite all the joy of the booked vacation, something can happen at short notice. To avoid costs and trouble, we recommend that you take out cancellation insurance:
As a precaution for cancellation, early departure and mountain rescue (including helicopter rescue), we recommend Hotelstorno Plus or the extensive Hotelstorno Premium insurance (including accident benefits), which you can easily take out here.
NEW: In spite of the pandemic status, Europäische Reiseversicherung will be covered by Covid-19 from May 29, 2020!
Details on this courtesy can be found here.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Family Mathis and Team