„Lechweg – from the source to the fall“
valid from 15.06. until 04.10.
The long-distance trail Lechweg attracts one of the last wild-flow river areas of Europe and allows its guests 125 km of easy wandering in one of the most beautiful alpine regions. The hiker accompanies the Lech from its source near the Formarin lake to the Lechfall in Füssen in the Allgäu.
Our „Lechweg“ package includes:
- 3 nights in a double room (also double as single room) or apartment
- Summer Lech Card
- Extensive breakfast buffet with delicacies from the region
- MATS relax in our wellness area
- Cozy bathrobe and slippers
- 1x take away hiking snack or 1x “Brettljause” in our MAREND KIOSK at the public swimming pool Lech (open from the end of July until the beginning of September except rainy days)
- Sheltered parking space for the whole tour in the underground garage Anger
- Luggage delivery: email@example.com Tel +43 5633 5633 33
- Lechweg button
- Hiking map, bus map
- Internet (WIFI)
- Washing & drying facilities for shoes, clothing and equipment
The „Lechweg“ package can be booked for 3 nights or more:
Double room as a single room from € 423,-
Double room from € 333,-
Apartment for 2 from € 408,-
Apartment for 4 from € 333,-
Prices per person and excluding tourist tax € 3,80 per person (starting from the age of 14).
We will be happy to provide you with an individual offer.