„Tracks in the snow“
valid from 03.12. until 25.04.
The more than 40 kilometers long winter hiking trails around Lech Zürs am Arlberg pass through a unique winter landscape, always accompanied by a clear, fresh winter air, crunching snow and a breathtaking view of the surrounding white peaks. Nice sun terraces and cozy huts and alps invite you to linger, as well as numerous rest stops along the paths.
You can also explore the mountains from above. With the discounted “Sunshine” weekly ticket for ascent and descent can reach the high-altitude winter hiking trails without any effort or simply enjoy the wonderful view.
Highlights of the winter wonderland Lech:
- Winter hiking trails: Zug – Lech – Stubenbach – Zürs Flexenpass
- Mountain hiking trails: Lech – Zürs
- Snowshoe hikes (also guided)
- Guided torch-snowshoe hikes
- Deer fedding
- 25 km of cross-country skiing path
Tip for excursion:
You can also visit the Skyspace project in Oberlech by the famous artist James Turrell, which inserts itself sensitive to the beautiful high mountain landscape.
Our „Winter Hiking“ package includes:
- Accommodation in a double room (also double as single room) or apartment
- In single or double room: 1x breakfast buffet
- In the apartment: 1x starter breakfast basket or 1x breakfast buffet
- MATS relax in our wellness area
- Cozy bathrobe and slippers
- 1x horse sleigh ride or 1x guided snowshoe hike
- Internet (WIFI)
- Parking in the MATS garage
- Free rental of snow shoes in the MATS
- Washing & drying facilities for shoes, clothing and equipment
The „Winter Hiking“ package can be booked for 4 nights or more:
Double room as a single room from € 764,-
Double room from € 508,-
Apartment for 2 from € 732,-
Apartment for 4 from € 494,-
Prices per person and excluding tourist tax € 3,20 per person (starting from the age of 14).
We will be happy to provide you with an individual offer.